In this section we explain the working of the API more thoroughly.
Build your application using the API
In short, the architecture of your case management application will compromise:
- A website for your user interaction
- A storage for documents, maybe a document management system
- A storage for structured data, maybe a RDBMS or a NoSQL store
- Cafienne for execution of the case plan logic
- A backend application server for logic that is not a part of Cafienne
- A gateway that glues all together
You can of course let Cafienne UI help you build an application. However, we recommend to build the application and its architecure your self.
Note that the API requires Authentication
post/identity to log in. This log in will respond with X-AUT-CAFIENNE (if not in response, look into your header). You can use
admin, cafienne as username and password. See also
src/conf/local.conf in which you can define users.
X-AUTH-CAFIENNE is to be included in each method calls. In this section, we refrain further from mentioning X-AUTH_CAFIENNE.